Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's that time of week again. bloggy day. somehow today is not a good day to blog for me. theres no... *umph* to it. heh. anyways. im gonna make this short. my past week have been filled with birthdays, birthdays and MORE birthdays. and guess what? next week's my best friend's birthday as well. last tuesday was 2 of my close friends's birthdays. Farinna(aka madonna) and hana...KMS. (hahahahah. sorry hana, theres no other way to specify u) then, yesterday was jason's bday. (again. KMS) and tomorrow's my mama's bday!!! weeeeeeeeee... [which is also masyithah's mom's birthday]. shiera, dhiya and i actually planned to FINALLY stay over this weekend in KMS to study for our mid-sem exam but later on i remembered that i had to go back home for my mama's bday celebration. their still going through with the plan tho. good for them! Looks like i'll be having good FOOD this sat night while they eat at bds (beside ds). Lol. DOUBLE weeeee!! fajitas here i comeeee~!!!

ps/ presents. presents. so many presents to get. so little money to spend <3

kawa Boo! blogged at 7:55 am

Comments:
Don't some friends sound like sour grapes? Don't worry about them. have yourself a wonderful weekend. Wish your mama happy birthday for me.
 
walao..u'll eat all days!!!
haha..amazing!!
u like rhyme too huh?
but i dont have enough vacab as u do..haha =.="
 
how bout my birthday??
camni la...!
 
Post a Comment