Friday, September 08, 2006

personal note to Ms Lee ; this is an extra LONG uncompulsory post. it's okay to not read or even comment on this post. i dont mind x)

Today was hectic (full stop) hahahaha. it seriously was!! im glad i made it through though. yesterday afternoon i went back home to attend my eldest brother's 'doa selamat' in hopes of him and his family having a safe journey to Canada. My sister-in-law got a scholarship to do her phD for 6 years there and so, the whole family is moving there. anyways, i slept around 12midnight. i was hoping to wake up at 4am as i usually do (i'm a do-my-homework-in-the-early-morning type) but i overslept and woke up at 5am instead after hearing my nephew(who slept over the night before) crying, saying how she wanted to stay here with my grandma and my younger siblings instead (awwww...). My mom finally got her to stop crying and it went quiet again. then i went to my mom's room, saw that the bathroom was occupied and took a quick snooze. hahahaha. then i got ready and by 6.30am we left for KLIA. After taking all the necessary actions (checking in, getting the flight tickets, weighing and wrapping luggages etc.) ;which was around 8.05am, i told my parents i had to leave for KMS. Then, *blab here and there* my mom needed my bro to send passport size photo's of her to this lady who lives near Nilai. SO! i went with my dad and everybody else there, to the food court to have breakfast while waiting for my mom and my 4th brother to go get the pictures done. By the time they finished, it was 8.45am [i asked the principal to let me skip the first period by the way.]and i was sort of erm.. agitated to put it lightly.

I straight away said my goodbye's (surprised i didn't cry my nose off!) and head towards the carpark with my 4th brother. Guess what! he forgot where he parked the car. we spent more than 35 minutes walking from blocks to blocks and levels to levels searching for the car. We finally asked one of the workers there to help us and after my brother told the guy some details, he said our car might be in the basement. and yes. there it was. in the basement. *sigh* after that. we left the carpark and looked for the "nilai" sign board on the highway like my dad said but we only saw "kl" and "terminal". We weren't sure where to go so we followed the sign board that did NOT state "kl". after one whole circle around KLIA, we followed the "kl" sign board instead out of sheer instinct. after a while, we thought we were lost so we stopped by the petrol station to ask for directions and the guy told us to just keep on driving, the sign post will come up eventually (we wasted about 10 minutes there). After around 15 minutes on the highway ;in a remote location, we reached a 4-junction road and again, the ****ing signpost did not state "nilai". it only stated pasir salak-go straight, and bangi-turn left. My brother being a REAL whiz with direction, said he thinks bangi is near to nilai. after about 200metres on that road, i found out that it was NOT the way to nilai. we had to go for about another 2KM before we could make a u-turn and backtrack. we lost about 20 minutes there it seems. after that, we made another u-turn cause yes, malaysia's signposts really sucks! after we FINALLY reached the Seremban toll, we had to make another long u-turn cause the road we chose to get to KMS was closed and we lost about another 15 minutes there. when i finally reached the psp to go for my chemistry lecture, it was 10.30am. break time. and to top it all off. i had no class after that!! (no teachers) *sigh* so i went up to natrah. asked for hw and stuffs. *ehem ehem* did some chemistry hw that was due today and passed them up at around. 12.30. hahahaha. what a hectic day! i barely made it. by the way, shiera's mom came and picked us up at 1.30pm and i was back home before 3.00 ANDDDD my cousin's bday party (which is in Seremban) is tomorrow night. that means on last thursday, today, tomorrow AND sunday i will or already have made trips from pj to seremban or vice versa. i'm such a brat! hahahha. weeeeeeeeeeeee~

kawa Boo! blogged at 2:05 pm

Comments:
oih, nephew or niece?
 
You've certainly had a very hectic time. Hope you've recovered from the whirl of activities.
 
Post a Comment