Thursday, October 12, 2006

This week was.. urm. speechless. well, to put it into words; by far the worst week i had in KMS. it could be because
1) i miss home soOO~ much especially this time of season.
2) so much agama hw! (my mistake actually. procrastinated)
3) certain things didn't turn out like i expected (darn)
4) well, basicly im just TOO loking forward to the weekends where i'll be
starting my 2 week break. heh.

On the bright side, i finished my agama project, im eating sushi with my 3 yr old sister for b'buka tomorrow night and i practically failed my agama. x)

other than that, life's just fancy dandy!! ouh. i'll be seeing my old classmates for berbuka this saturday. im looking forward to that as well!


Things to look forward to when KMS re-opens...
hmmm.. bowling on friday with KMS-ians?? erm. volleyball with dhiya, lala and shiewa and alyaa as well [sorry alyaa, forgot bout u. hahaha].. errr.. MORE "pacific" food! haish. i want this week to enddddd~!!!

kawa Boo! blogged at 3:48 am

Comments:
hahahahahaha... funny blogging. KMS-ians? is that what u call us? ~_^
 
yiaw...... gurl, u said ur agama juz cukup2 makan!!! hey, it's ur first try r8 in kms.... later u will improve..... hey, dun miss me during d holiday but i'm pretty sure dat u'll miss me.... hehe.....
 
uh~.
nice blog.
btw,fail in agama?
what do u mean uh??
 
fail in agama? whaddya mean? we havn't got the results yet have we? but sure I'll get bad also la. havnt study much.
Bout i'm being frowning, is it bad hurm~ guess I've to smile a bit didn't I, cheeese heheh
 
won't u miss me then? hahahahhaha.. hey roomie.. i AM commenting on YOUR blog.. wow.. i surprise myself.. teeheehee
 
With you missing home so much two weeks won't be enough.
 
am i not included in volleyball??? T_T i know i aint good at it but.... tsk tsk tsk boohooooooo!
 
ello there!!i'm 1 of the 'kms-ians' wish u epi hari raye!!bring some kuih raye later..haha..epi oliday
 
Post a Comment