Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's thursday. I'm feeling light headed and I'm SUPER sleepy + hungry. The only thing that is getting me going is my excited-ness for tomorrow and the day after.
***
tomorrow ; bowling with my fellow (i so call) social club members. huhu *cant wait*
the day after ; goin to mid(short for midvalley megamall) with fellow Bonders. we're spying on the kms-ians who will be going there on that day. huhu. we're curious on how students are like when their off campus. so. B.E.W.A.R.E!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA *devil's grin* (LoL). im sort of exaggerating... o well x)
***
neeways. the past 2 weeks was fun. well the first week was cause it was Raya week. duh'! lol. got to spend time with family and friends weeeeee~ this week wasnt all that bad either. i got a present (har har). bds (the stall beside ds which opens at night) is closed for this whole week ;( and ummm.. had no maths for 3 days ANDD, to top it all of. i managed to finish my "holiday" work THIS week. lol! other than those, everything else was just dandy! x)
***
till next week then. wanna go catch some snooze before my agama class. toodles! <3
.xxoo.

ouh. i forgot. last tuesday, me and my tutorial mates went to Jusco! it was fun fun FUN! i had LOADSSS of sushi and i thought Natrah how to eat sushi. huhu x)

p/s. shiera and dhiya SOOOOO~ cant make decisions. tsk. sumtimes its bowrink and sumtimes its just plain annoying. heh. undecided people. *no offence* LoL!
ps. PAP! i wuv u guys. lol

kawa Boo! blogged at 5:44 am

Comments:
no maths for 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohoooo!!!!!!! ^_^
 
mama kara... hehe.... tq for introducing me dat temaki thing k!!!!, u,me,yasmin......u know wat, aite?
 
S-U-S-H-I S-U-X
 
Let me know how your freinds behave - if you manage to catch them at mid-valley.
 
well, i only "caught" one. hmmm. Faris. hahaha. i think he was shy.. he acted so innocent and
C-O-M-E-L!!!! x)
lol. and nope, he wasnt alone ^-^
 
Post a Comment