Sunday, September 28, 2008

Alright.. to my relatives who are reading this. I actually hid this blog from u guys. HAHAAHHAH. sorry la. but since papa requested (thanks to uncle ghafar) me to do my blog for him to read, im un-hiding this blog. sorry for any vulgar words or anything cause as u can imagine, this is sorta my output for all the things i feel. frustration, boredom, home sick, so yeah.. i'm just saying whatever i post but it's not the REAL me. its a way of me keeping my sanity here... 7000km away from home :)


So. Last Thursday started of pretty normal. Ibu came and made opor (SUPER SEDAPP!! :9) and croquette. It was so nice of her. She even cried when we hugged and said our goodbyes which is totally unexpected. Then A. Maznah and Shazna dropped by with shepard's pie and brownies. Banyak giler and sedap!! But By then i was busy puting my stuff from one bag to another since the first one was kindda jammed. So nways, found out from them that their relative Ozair (my senior in Kg Tunku) is taking the same flight as me. Yay! He's like the it guy in primary school. Smart, Ketua Pengawas, PTS, and not forgetting good looking. Well, lets just say he had the whole sha-bang! A. Saaniah dropped by. Helped me pack since i kindda just dump everything into the bag (which she then took back out and folded. THANK YOU AUNTY!) he he he.



Then left for KLIA and bukak-ed on the way. Aznal, nikiee and shiewa followed but was in Aznal's mini cooper. Reached KLIA and then met up with Ozhair (ookaaayy... wasnt the face i remembered. but still SUPER nice. He must be super smart as well since he's taking med at bristol. He helped me all the way till the bus stands. Helped me with the tickets and got me a free sim. so sweet ^^)

pictures in KLIA :



okay. I've been trying to put up pictures of the family but cant. sigh - -

I'll ask nik later who to do it. The pictures on the left was edited, courtesy of my baby, nikiee X)








Well, got onto the plane, it was cozy! business class. huhu. but the first hour = i was clueless. Everyone else must've been season travelers since i had to copy off them to know how to use what. hahahaha. high technology for old people :p (well, there's rarely young ppl who's rich, huh) The ride was a bit bumpy but otherwise it went smoothly.

Landed, went through a series of tunnels and curves, reached the bus station, Ozair helped getting me tickets. Waited for 3 hours for the bus to come (Ozair left about an hour earlier) and the bus ride was 2.5 hours. The coach trip was nice. Saw shops, bed and breakfasts, green lawn where people had picnics, cthere were car shops, and agiculture. hahahaaha. LOADS of agriculture near the highway. Anyways, reached the city of bath. Had no clue of what to do but had no time to panic cause the weather was GREAT! sunny and cooling! i remembered the smell like it was in US. huhu. Last2.. i hesitantly (to those who dont know me well i hate talking to people i dont know including when asking for directions, calling up a stranger for questions etc.) went to a guy and asked the way to get a bus to the university. He gave directions then i hopped onto the bus with two HUGE luggages in my hand. penat - - i just stood in the bus just hoping i'll miraculously know where to get off. I could feel bubbles of panic was starting to emerge then i remembered! there should be signs of the university. DUH! lol. panic is bad for u. tsk.

Got off the bus and thats when EVERYTHING started going down hill. i had a map and had to find the accommodation office to get my keys. Everyone there seemed they didnt care that i looked lost and was having 50plus kgs of luggage. so i lugged it around (jauh) the campus. Finally i wanted to give up.... but didnt know how. ahahahahah. well, ironically i cant give up cause there was no way to. omg i dreaded that feeling. lost. alone. confused. feeble. i wanted to cry but didnt want to give them the pleasure of it. So i finally LEFT (mama jgn marah. i had to) my luggage in front of a police car. hahahaha. and walked with my handbag searching for my keys. i used my map and finally found it. thank god for my good directions. lol. The guy at the office where i got my keys was nice enuff to show me the next place i needed to go to register. when all was done, headed to my room. it's cozy. with a nice view since i'm on the highest floor. cried a lil to get the edge off then went to buy cables to get access to the internet in my room.

Skype-d with the family, nik, aznal, then headed out to my department for registration of a diff kind. Had a meeting about room rules then met this bulgarian girl named monika. She's nice. Went back to my room and continued onlining and then unpacked and slept for 10 hours ^^

woke up at 7. looked out and the view was basicly foggy. LAWAAA.. the uni is actually on top of the hill and it's lovely. straight away online-d and chatted with aznal. he he he. half way through they had a fire drill. tsk! changed into better looking pants got my coat and ran down to the assembly point. saw some malaysian but didnt get to make contact. was busy freezing my butt off. lol. i might just say hi the next time i see them.

so... opened an account but i have to go to the city to put in money. hah. i dont wanna get lost so i think ill wait till i have friends. (currently. like now... i smell kfc! Aghhh...!! i'm not in the city so cant find halal meat) tsk.

went to the shops on campus and looked for frozen food. found cheese and onion pie which was on sale for 1pound since it expires that day itself. hahah. it was good but towards the end muak. it was pretty big for a pie. that was my first meal since... 38 hours? lol. it was good.

been skype-ing with mama, nikiee and aznal everyday now. tomorrow my class starts. hope i can make new friends.

well.. been blabbing to know what ive been thru. one thing i hafta say though... other than the ppl generally, services (cashiers, bus drivers, teachers etc) ARE SUPER FRIENDLY! makes me glad im here since malaysian services REALLy needs an upgrade. they kept saying things like lovely. ahahhaha. comel ^^

kawa Boo! blogged at 8:19 am

Comments: Post a Comment