Monday, September 29, 2008

FIRST DAY OF CLASS



....it was great! well, compared to my other days here it was. Started of by sahur-ing at 3am while lana temaning me on msn. Then back to bed only to wake up at 7. Watched a movie on the lappy (no reservations) then got ready for class. First class was at 9.15. i stalked this guy who had the same class as me cause i didnt know the way. ahahhaha. sat next to this shy Chinese (from china) guy and ended up leaving together for the next class. There, we grouped up with this other Chinese guy and this British muslim. They were nice. Had to brainstorm on how to shuffle cards using one hand. started off feeling intimidated but it was ok i guess. can see the Brits had the upper hand since they're use to the activity.



Then, had a 3 hour break and met up for computer class. i left my room early since i didn't know my way. Was the 1st to reach class. But the 2nd was the Muslim Brit guy i was talking about. we ended up chatting for 20 mins before class started. He really is nice. we helped each other out during the whole class. There was like 40 students and one teacher... so yeah, the teacher barely paid attention to us and he was going so fast! Well nways, headed to the university hall for maths. He helped open the door and all. hehe. i miss aznal doing all the gentlemen things men do. lol. we sat somewhere in the middle then this 2 other malay girls joined us. GREAT! They said there's a bunch of malays doing mkn2 on raya night (weds). I'll be going so I'm so excited! well, not like they'll be my new best friends or anything but at least i get to know more ppl which is good.

After that, me and the Brit guy decided to go for the society fair tomorrow together since i wouldn't wanna go alone. It's the least i can do since i didn't sign up to anything during the sports fair earlier today. Sorry papa :P Headed back to the dorm. and in the lift, this guy talked to me. BAHAAHAHAHAHA. so comell laaarr ^^ but obviously he was just being nice since there was just the 2 of us in the lift and there was like awkward silence. hmph.

skyped with mama, msn-ed with nikiee and aznal then made rice and heated up chicken curry for buka. i even got to chat with my neighbour in the kitchen. Fang's from China too. I'm excited to make more friends. CANT WAIT!

I'll keep posting but ps/i got my first homework today. i hafta do a website. hmph. and the due date's in 2 months! pelik - -

kawa Boo! blogged at 7:02 pm

Comments: Post a Comment