Friday, October 31, 2008

Nikiee was bored. And I'm procrastinating ;))

1) Do you think you're hot ?

when it's a good day. lol. very vain lorr me ;) ...or very high self esteem. depends on how u see it. hahahaha


2) Upload your favourite picture of you!






3) Why do you like that picture?

i don't look cute, meh? hahahaha. baby took this. i like

4) When was the last time you ate pizza ?

last week i think. at lan's. we made our own toppings! ;9 but but.. someone stole my oven ready pizza from the freezer :(

5) The last song you listen to ?

I'm listening to Candle (sick and tired) from The White Tie Affair

6) What are you doing right now besides this ?

thinking of inviting joe and b to help make wantans

7) What name would you prefer besides yours ?

uh. neah. i like my name x))

People to tag

1) lana

2) azmeh

3) aznal

4) nikiee (again can ker? LoL)

5) mama

8) Who is number one?

my cousin who (im thinking) is an avid reader. lol

9) Number three is having a relationship with?

ME! haha <3

10) Say something about number five?

i miss home.. and ur cooking. lol.

11) How about number four?

my soulmate, my baby!!!

12) Who is number two ?

someone whose gonna learn how to cook from me :P

kawa Boo! blogged at 5:44 pm

Comments: Post a Comment