Thursday, October 16, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

I wont be back for christmas break. papa's right. i'd have only been here for 3 months and a 2 week break is too short. it's sorta a waste of money. I even have my exams right after the break. Plus, mama has been wanting to visit roy since like.. EVER. she can finally go with the money i was suppose to use to go back. win win situation right? ;))

i told nikiee and aznal, and the both of them somehow saw it coming... awww! apa nie. plans all failing. no eating at delicious with nik, watching movies with baby, sushi buffet with jason and shiewa. hmph.

.... BUT
on the bright side i get to go to switzerland! woo hooo!!! lol. ok ok. im contradicting my self between being totally bummed out and excited. can't blame me right. i get to tour europe with my friends leyy!! lol. ok ok. *breath*

so nways. i'll be back for summer. its less than 4 months. was thinking of going to see the theme parks here after class finishes. i bet they're HUGGEEE!!!! then gonna visit danny for a couple of weeks and head back home. I'd be home for raya. waahh.. best nyer!!! traveler i am :P lol.

well.. that's the plan nways. hopefully it'd work. got class. tata X))

kawa Boo! blogged at 11:41 am

Comments: Post a Comment