Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey... Sorry haven't been blogging for awhile. Been busy with work. aagghh.. i've got a test on monday on tools. huh? adoi. i dont like machines... makes me wonder if im in the right course. lol. but i do love the other classes. nways, i'm so glad i've been able to hand in my 2 reports in time! so proud of myself :D haha. i got an email from mama yesterday. mama's been worried bout me since we havent talked for almost a week. hmm.. i'm fine mama. lol. woke up at 4.30 this morning to talk to them and to study. i study the best at 5/6 am somehow. even in college.

omg! great news. i heard the aunties (and my parents. yeay!) we're planning to come here the end of may or early june next yr? GREAT! fyi; if there's space in the car ajak la i. lol. i finish class on the 29th of may (haha!) and will be here till the 13th of june which is when i have to leave my on-campus room. Within the 2 weeks, me and my friends were planning to start arranging what ever it is we need to arrange for next year's accommodation since we can no longer live in the university residency halls. plus, was planning to tour europe. if any aunties are reading this, do lemme know ur plans la ok? so i can schedule some plans for sight seeing with family as well as friends. was planning to go london then to get everyone presents but tayah la then, yeah? since u guys would be buying stuff for urselves already. LoL :P

happy happy!

on the downside, my sisters have been missing me. hmph. aryssa was crying and saying she wants to come live with me. and she said she can stay in the room? adeh. comel and kesian. sokay. will post u guys presents soon ok? insyallah.

kawa Boo! blogged at 7:09 am

Comments: Post a Comment