Thursday, October 30, 2008

omg. im so sorry la kan i nak kembang kejap. but... my tutor said my report was EXCELLENT and that HE HAD TROUBLE LOOKING FOR FAULT IN IT! muahahahahahah. im so happyyy... dah la that was my last minute report which i did in a whole day. my material testing report was done in a week and he's gonna mark it next week. hope it gets a good mark as well. nyehehehehe ;D

saya tak pernah buat report. tak sia-sia cuak about how the contents should be. lol. but i did only get a satisfactory for my intro and conclusion which i knew wasn't great. was just so sick of reports i handed it in jer. lol. :P i got 80 pluss and my tutor said 70 is already an A.

adeh. penat la kembang,. sakit mulut! haha.

happy-happy joy-joy

lol. so now stressing about monday's test. tsk.

kawa Boo! blogged at 1:37 pm

Comments: Post a Comment