Sunday, October 12, 2008

THIS IS FROM MY PAPA
"Salam. I've been in the background all these while. I know u r ok. I miss talking to u face 2 face. I miss also your listening ears for my sermon. Love u. Papa."

=> it's weird how i can still cry after re-reading it so many times.


I just got ur text message. I didn't even get to finish reading it and the tears rolled down. wow.. i didn't know how the word i miss you coming from you would be soo... hmmm. i miss you too. i sorta do better, imagining everyone back home is doing well without me, and not even think of me. i guess i haven't been skype-ing home lately. I've been caught up with life here. sorry. what with all the trips, dinner party with friends, open houses, society parties, and not forgetting classes and homework etc.

i miss home. but i try not too. i miss hearing ur sermons too, papa. i really think it's insightful. made me think of things in a diff perspective. but well.. yeah. we'll talk soon ok. try not to be too sweet. i rarely see the soft side of u at home. it's weirdly nice when u are but it makes me feel... hmmm...

miss you too



look on the bright side! in 9 weeks I'd be HOME!!! =))

kawa Boo! blogged at 12:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment