Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I was talking to a friend the other day and we were just talking bout our grades and stuff. I have to get first class in order to not pay MARA back while he needs good grades (i'm guessing 2nd class upper?) and a job from Petronas.

Anyways, he was talking bout him wanting to beat his dad. He told me how his dad is smart and got first class in his school years. The dad went to college in cardiff, uk (where my friend went as well) and also got his masters upgraded to a phD(youngest malaysian to get a phd(?)).

Well, it got me thinking of my own dad. He graduated from (im guessing not so great) schools in a village in one end of Johor where life was hard but he managed to get a scholarship to Aust. Papa told me how the whole village sent him to the airport by renting a WHOLE BUS! lol. im sure they were so proud of him.

Anyways, even though he barely passed his degree in maths(which is the subject he hates. lol), im so proud of him. He may not be smart (which i think he would've been, given he was better equipped) , but he is wise. It's so cool how he can just make things up by thinking outside of the box. hmmm... people who know him would know what i mean.

hope u know how much i look up to u, papa <3

*so proud of u*
;))


.xxoo.



ps/i mean no insult to anyone!

kawa Boo! blogged at 10:01 am

Comments: Post a Comment