Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm so ****ing PISSED! but glad at the same time. earlier today, i got an email from air asia X saying we can book flight tickets to malaysia and when i checked, it cost 200 pounds ONLY!!!! omg! so cheap ok. but i didnt want to go back alone so i asked my friend. she said she'd hafta confirm with the dad first. so ok la. later that night me and my friends went to jamie oliver's italian place. i was so excited that i was telling my friends all about it. so they started checking the website on their iphones. and they said the price was 400 pounds. i was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! damn it. i learnt my lesson the hard way. i just basicly lost 200 pounds. aka RM1000++!!!! aaahhh... the thing about flight ticket prices is that they change every few HOURS!!! i didnt know ;(( then i started feeling sucky. so i rushed back home and bought my tickets (there were more frustrations in doing so but i managed not to scream my lungs out!). on the bright side, i'll be going back to malaysia with Ju and coming back to bath with Nik. YAY! i wont be alone. especially since the airport is in stansted airport instead of heathrow ;) = 517 pounds
(it's still cheaper compared to other airlines but knowing it was half the price just kills me...)

aaaaa..... i could of bought myself an iphone!!!!

kawa Boo! blogged at 1:37 am

Comments:
damn, dat 200 pounds tu bley get me macam2!!!

so your coming back?? dun forget to get me stuff!!! :D
 
i so dont get a thing O.o
how did you lose the money? har?
 
syafiq : u'd be in aust la - -"

nikiee : so blur la u. meh we msn! lol :P
 
nikiee sangat blur!!! hhahaha :p
alaaa, you send it the gift to my house je la dlu
 
omg kawa!! 200 pounds burn. erk!! u cudve gotten me some DKNY or Topshop goodies. huhu. MISS U LOADS!!
 
Post a Comment