Sunday, November 30, 2008

O.M.G!!!! I just got back from my shopping trip and Oooooooooooooo.My.God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahhaha. i so know where to bring the aunties to shop when the come to bath!!! muahahahahhaahahahhha. super freaking cheap cheap cheap cheap!!!! there were like adidas for 5 pounds! made me think of lana and azmeh. they have the types u like!! pokai la everyone after that trip :P
one word.

SWINDON!

(the designer outlet - guilt free shoppingggg!!)


i already bought presents for kak leen (neil's) and kak miza. for kak lynn tak jumpa lagi. i got JEANS!!!! from roxy(reminds me of seywa), it was only 15 pounds. and from gap it was only 7! lol. i was looking for warm boots but all the nice ones were in size 3. tsk! i dont have that small a feet la.. hmph. AND CHOCOLATES! nya ha ha ha. gendut :D there were also nice kitchen stuff and bags! gonna go again in the summer to buy things for home (and me). yay!

kawa Boo! blogged at 12:23 am

Comments:
buy some for me! ;)
 
Post a Comment