Sunday, December 28, 2008

I broke my glasses last night. 1 of the plastic lenses has multiplied to 3.... with a pair of scissors. how dumb is that? really. sigh. so i went to town for a new pair this morning. there were only 2 places. aghh.. not many choices. so i opted for an fcuk black spectackles ;D i loike! lol. and the eye optometrist was SUPER baik. he made sure my eyes were healthy, checked my power and along the way we talked bout the weather, where i was from (he thought i just moved in to bath from another state within uk cause he said i had no accent. ahahaha) cool giler k, about mama being an english teacher, my studies, about him working with eyes, about eyes not being spherical (our eyes gets shaped when we blink). wow. he really made my day. such a nice guy. he's so talkative and happy go lucky! made me more open, i think. cause im usually shy (?). LOL. wished everyone was like him.
Before i met him, there was this guy who was totally racist. when we visited his shop, he totally ignored us. no greetings, no offer for help. nothing. and when this brit couple came in, he went to them and asked them if they wanted any assistance. i mean, wtf is that wey. racism is so last century! sigh. so yeah. my glasses cost me 130++ instead of 170++ thanks to xmas sale. ahhh.. i need to save money. need to pay for house deposit lagi!

*im wearing the new dress i bought (the day before i found out i needed a new pair of glasses obviously) from dorothy perkins. so freaking cheap k - 7 pounds and lawa. fits me perfectly ;)*

kawa Boo! blogged at 4:25 pm

Comments:
omg. racist is sooo last year! haha. glad u got a purrty dress and a pair of fcuk glasses! show some pics la!!!

p/s; miss you!!!!! :))
 
Post a Comment