Wednesday, February 04, 2009

just got back from BAMSA's meeting (malaysian-singaporean bath society) and tadaaa... i'm in a "si tanggang" play and was chosen to play the spoilt wife, princess. lemme emphasize on the point where i was chosen for the spoilt part. lol. do i look THAT manja?? im not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. haha but im gonna take it as a compliment either way ;) so uhm. joe's gonna be tanggang and nik the king. LoL. so funny. nik's my 'papa' and joe's father in law. hahahaha.

nways. i was sick yesterday. had a slight fever and BAAADD sore throat plus a massive headache. i think it was cause it started to snow that day and i wasnt used to the environment. nways. i rei-ki ed my self to sleep and slept from 7pm to 11am. i felt so much better after tat! my fever was gone and that just leaves me with my sore throat. and later after tat nik popped by my room and brought me my triple choc cookies. hoho! we finally got our first house viewing - tomorrow. its affordable, needs a bit of climbing up the stairs up the hill to get there but that should be good for me and it has a good view of the town since its on a hill. yay! here's the link. http://www.dragon-property.co.uk/student/alexandraA.htm hope it all goes well. will post some pictures up if i can get it from nik's camera phone tomorrow. can't wait!

ps. i might be getting back my lost friend and aznal sms-ed. hahahahahah. despite the cold, it's been a good day! scratch that. GREAT day!

kawa Boo! blogged at 4:05 pm

Comments: Post a Comment