Sunday, March 15, 2009

faris, a friend of mine from kms, commented on a photo of me and aznal on facebook - when i was about to leave for the uk - album. lololololol. guess he didnt know we broke up. i just then remembered i haven't deleted him totally from fb. but those photos is about me.. and he was a big part of me. i cant just delete everything off.... but but.


im so tempted to erase him totally out of my life. throw out the presents, burn the photos, delete our files on the computer, delete everything that reminds me of him. facebook pictures n comments, blog posts of missing him, my screen savers of him....

but i know i wouldnt. nikiee thinks i shouldnt too... as much as she hates his guts! lol. whatever it is, he'll always be the first guy i was with. i was happy while it lasted. i'll just keep him in my past and hopefully new pics/posts drowns out whatever memories i had with him ;)

kawa Boo! blogged at 11:12 am

Comments:
aw im so proud of you,

camwhore :p
 
Post a Comment