Thursday, March 12, 2009

so. uhm. hot news! i just got dumped.

its weird. i now have my very first ex boyf. i really thoght he was my last? its not as bad as i thought i guess... i cried. and i think im gonna be fine.

well... i guess i somehow saw this coming. he's with michelle now. he lied to me. OVER and OVER again about not having anything with her. all the times they went out for movies, concerts, dinners, holidays! wow i sound stupid right about now to not notice that - and i had my doubts but he kept reassuring me that there was nothing going on. and nikiee kept telling me how she thought aznal was cheating on me. i somehow knew but well yeah, being thousands of miles away doesnt really help. i love him so, so effing much. and to think i trusted him.... im just glad he told me now instead of when i get back in june. we're just not meant to be. he said he couldn't go on with the long distance thingy. so much for waiting for him to come here next yr ;/

the way i see it. if he's not willing to wait for me, well yeah. that's that. he's not meant to be mine.

on the brightside... he wasnt much of a boyf nways. getting over him shouldnt be that hard. but he is a great guy i guess.. *sigh*

*look on the brightside*

subconciously.. i got what i wanted. aznal makes me happy. he really does. but well yeah, i dont think thats enough (nikiee made me think about that part). we never talk-talk and well, mama said thats cause he hasnt matured(??) lololol. iono. wow. gettting over him in 1 hour. not bad. not baddd at all kara. blogging's really a great output! hoho. wish nikiee wasnt asleep though ;)))

kawa Boo! blogged at 5:15 pm

Comments: Post a Comment