Friday, April 17, 2009

im procrastinating - not wanting to do work. tee hee hee. just wanna say i cant believe im going back home in less than 2 months! wow. has it been that long?? i miss my parents. and i cant wait for july to come. *sigh* there's so much i wanna do when im back.

1.get my driving licence,
2.go out with my friends EVERY SINGLE DAY that they are in pj! miss u guys so much kk
3.hang out with the family, ouuu. i miss our weekly family dinners! and maybe get papa to go to the mall with me to catch a movie. hoho.
4.go to parks with the kids, jog a lil maybe. no no. not maybe. i will! i'll even make myra join me. lol ;P
5.renew my passport
6.get visa - to go to japan, and maybe to the us?? :D
7.watch horror movies with mama late at night while papa sleeps in the room. lol.
8.and last but not least, a lil shopping :D:D:D:D

ugh. kk. back to work, kara.

- -"

kawa Boo! blogged at 6:01 pm

Comments:
go to japan and bring back arashi souvenirs for me! and a birthday present. a real life ninomiya kazunari will do~ =P
 
arashi? o.0 hahahaha. that's a guy right???? lololol.
 
yup! a guy with a sarcastic sense of humour, a bit complicated, but most importantly can write songs for me and sing me to sleep~ (^^,)

but u know i'm just kidding right
 
Post a Comment