Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i miss having friends around.. i mean, as much as i love my family.. i think im a "i need friends around me" type of person. so for now, im just looking forward to the bbq with my uk friends!

*sigh*

and... to getting my driving licence. i think that should make me feel not so helpless anymore. the fact that in bath, anything i wanted to do, i could do it on my own - it made me feel great and independent. i can go shopping whenever i wanted to. i can go watch a movie with my friends whenever i wanted to. i can even go out for dinner whenever i wanted to.

and the worst part is. i know when i get back to bath and i actually get all i want now, im gonna miss my family and those whiny 3 kids. *sigh*

kawa Boo! blogged at 2:59 pm

Comments:
i miss you and i envy you for having sooo much fun in kl with everyone.all my friends are back in malaysia(including u) n looking at all the pictures makes me sad.
 
Awwww.. i so wanna rub it in your face. Hahahahaha. *imagining shiewa saying "eee. Loser!" Lol.

but well, u shouldnt! Yes, i had so much fun when my friends came over but that lasted a week. And yes, i love having my family around but hey! You're not doing bad yourself. Your family came to visit you. ALL the way to Australia la k. Then then u went out on holidays with Jason and seywa and all. e. HELLOO!!! I lagie jealous la kut. Lol. So so. dont sad sad k. i miss youuss!!! <3
 
oh. and wth? i didnt sign out from my mom's account. LoL!
 
I read Mama's entry three times before I read your explanation below. Didnt sound like Mama, and didnt make sense. hehehe...

In any case, the best way to enjoy this time off is to more friends with cars.. hahaha!
 
Haha. Talk about not making any sense! Lol. Danny, lucky for you, your sister understands u well. Haahahaha. Oh oh. i havent posted this on my blog yet... but OMG! I drove the sylvia!!! its so friggin cool and easy to drive compared to the manual kancil i've been using. Hehe. Im saving up money to get a car also in 2 years. Hehe. Mama and papa have been wondering what car to ask me to get but they want four doors. tak best nyer *sigh* :P
 
Hopefully, you still have an AP by then. Our current goverment may decide to abolish them altogether. That said, you should definitely use the AP since you are there. Be careful to read the conditions though, during my time you needed to buy/use the car 9 months before your return. Also, 2 door limits your choice so 4 door better option, especially if youre bringing it back.
 
Post a Comment