Tuesday, August 25, 2009

omg! i'm so psyched! i'm gonna get this for my new apartment! It's a speaker for my ipod and i just gotta get this!!!!



oh. and randomly... doesn't ayra (my niece) look super adorable in this picture with her twinkly eyes? haha. kawaii!!



oh oh. AND. i smuggled chocolates from nikko hotel while having buffet there for buka puasa. o-m-g!!! SEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!!!! and kak miza helped me. hoho. and before that, when i said i wanted to do something "illegal" - danny thought i wanted to drink alcohol.

uh huh. i prefer chocolates thank you.

note to self - CHOCOLATES ARE FATTENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

kawa Boo! blogged at 4:39 pm

Comments:
I did not think you wanted to drink alcohol! Kak Miza was the one joking about it but we both know your are smarter than that. :p
 
Post a Comment