Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates -

1. Mom's surprise birthday party was a SUCCESS!! I actually thought she had figured it out somehow but yay!! she said she 'totally didnt see it coming!' (in my words lol)

2. Neil and Kak Leen will be in Kelantan for Raya from this monday - friday. so... guess what! I get the car ALLLL to myself! Muahahahahahahahah!!! ;))

3. Planning on going to curve and watching G-Force with the kids on Tuesday. Hopefully the cousins can tag along! <3

4. I've got a week plus left before heading back. This will be my last weekend at home since next weekend I'd be in PD for a short vacation. Partially wants to go back to bath, partially wants to stay home ;(

5. Desperately needs to find a restaurant-hopping partner!!! Today's the last day of puasa for the year. and i wanna eat so much malaysian foooooooooooooooooooddd before i head back!!! particularly, craving for delicious, hoho.

kawa Boo! blogged at 5:10 am

Comments: Post a Comment