Monday, September 07, 2009

Wow. It suddenly hit me. Well, not suddenly. A few factors were involved like aryssa crying and thinking of shaun (it's his birthday today) made me think of classes. lol but nway, I'll be going back to Bath in 3 and a half weeks time! I mean, I'll be back to attending classes, being blur in class at times, getting used to the cold dry weather, always wondering what my next meal is.

I remember loving autumn/spring/summer where i'd be out by the pond, going out for dinner, walking aroung town etc. but never winter, It would be cold. I'd always be hungry, i'd always feel lazy and most of all, the somewhat "depression" I'd be in. Iono. I tend to always feel blue during winter.

But, i guess this year would be a better year then before? Last year, i spent most of it alone in my room eating mocrowaveables. Sigh. And my 3 weeks holiday break in December, i spent a weekend in Italy and was super bored the remainder of the 3 weeks!!

But. But. I have roommates now. Woot! Woot!! And mariam's already planning to go skiing! Yayz for mariam! Hope everything turns out great :))

kawa Boo! blogged at 6:10 am

Comments: Post a Comment