Friday, December 04, 2009

oh. darn. i forgot to mention! thank you to all my Bath friends (mentionless) who has always been there for me... whether i wanted them to or not. LOL. the chats. the dinners. the sleepovers. the movie marathons. always wondering if i'm ok. and always ALWAYS keeping everything light as it should be; enjoying life and having fun along the way. can't imagine being this happy so soon without you guys! *nikiee not included. LOL* and uh. special thanks to shaun who annoyingly says things out front but whom i value his opinion the most. hoho. i'd prolly have crawled near a tree and pretended to be a rock if it werent for you :P

and eh. extra special thanks to nikiee who even in comparison to shaun, has been viciously truthful about love and life. sigh. o well. better to come from you than someone else *hugs* thanks for looking out for me babyyy.

and also to that someone who's been able to keep me get my mind off things and make me feel.. more. about myself. more. thank youuuu everyone!!!

<3

kawa Boo! blogged at 4:04 pm

Comments: Post a Comment