Monday, July 05, 2010

No ferrets. Yay! It's somewhat relieving. Can go shopping since I'm in dire need of a bag(check!andit'ssuperlawa!!!) and clothes. Muahahaha. Hence the good Saturday I had ;)) Fyi, I'm currently living out of a suitcase. Sigh.

Just to make the world seem fair, I was feeling cranky and super pissed off at anything and everything the whole of Sunday. Stupid hormones ;/ Well anyway, I woke up feeling pissy, so I stayed away from family to avoid blowing up in any of their faces. It didn't work and so after lunch, I went to see Tasha to maybe make things better. Uh, let's just say it wasn't as I planned. A lot of silence thanks to my (seem to be) incapability to make conversations or even keep up with one. Hate hate hate. I should write her a "my condolences" note for having such a crappy friend.

So anyway, I left early and thought maybe if I brought the kids out to the movies (Toy Story 3 - where I bumped into Miewa and Nadia) and do some shopping, everything bad would just go away. However, I forgot that thanks to my short temper (hormones) the kids were kindda driving me nuts. I'm so thankful they're so much more well behave than I last remember ;) But we went through the day without me strangling anyone. So that's a plus. On the other hand, scratched sylvia's tire rims. Hm. Sorry ma.

Oh! Oh! The best part was, when we were buying popcorn and drinks before the movie, this guy who was eeh, not bad looking asked for my number. Like, OMG! Hahaha. Awkwardly I smiled and nodded no. Ego-booster!!! YAY! <3

Labels:

kawa Boo! blogged at 4:34 am

Comments: Post a Comment