Monday, October 04, 2010

First class for Year 3... Advanced Design Processes. Started off with me being the only Asian out of erh, 8 students; where half of the class were year 4 students. However later on, 4 more guys joined in which out of 3 are Chinese. Phew.

I'm so used to being in such a large class where people don't normally interact with one another much less the lecturer, that I thought I was having a heart attack throughout the whole class! Heart racing, hands trembling, face flushed. They were older, much much MUCH more experienced - done practicals, gone for internship or gap years. At least the lecturer Linda is really warm and nice though I can see that she can be quite strict with scores and such. Hm. I even got my coursework already. On the first day. Hm.

One more class to go for the day. Woohoo!! Design.

Side note : Amaar Rayan (Ryan for short?); my new baby nephew was born early this morning. Mama mms-ed me their picture, he looks so cuuuute!!!



Can't wait till I get back to see him <3 and I haven't talked to the family in ages! My phone's not working and internet at home wont be fixed till Thursday. Miss miss miss miss!! I hate feeling home sick. Hope the feeling goes away soon though. 3 months till I'm back home again :D

kawa Boo! blogged at 1:19 pm

Comments: Post a Comment