Monday, October 18, 2010

O.M.G! Mr. Smooth talked to me and he has pretty blue eyes. Teehee. Hahahaha. Okay. Lame.

Aside from that, I was dreading this morning's class cause we're suppose to have a Measuring Practical and I was sort of uncertain how it would turn out and I didn't want to look stupid in front of everyone else. However, it turned out great! Mr. Smooth was in my group of four. Sam's really nice and so is -I dont know the frenchy's name (or was he german?). We worked really well together. Also, the "practical" bit was just literally measuring(weight and volume of) 4 boxes of crisps and we got to eat them during class! Then, in the last hour we designed (theoretically) a way to pack crisps from a hopper. I also (thank god) managed to pull in some ideas as well so that felt good :D

I guess being in a small class isn't so bad. It's kindda nice really. Everyone (well, almost everyone) knows everyone else and they tend to joke around in class even with the lecturer.

Phew. I'm starting to like Advanced Design Processes <3

kawa Boo! blogged at 12:07 pm

Comments: Post a Comment