Sunday, May 01, 2011

It's 1st May once again, Labour Day, a very memorable holiday for the Sahamid family. Happy birthday atuk!! It's kindda sad how I was never able to call anyone that... Atuk. Well, count my blessings, I still have a sweet old nenek who still knows I love chicken ^^

But, if he could see the family now, I'm not sure how happy he would be. Family members ganging up on each other. Talking behind their backs. Arguing. Constantly going against each other. I'd rather mama try to make things right, but I don't know how much stress she can take. Omg, I love her to bits, I don't know what I'd do if anything were to happen to her!

Well, alhamdulillah mama and papa have their hands full with the family as it is. Neil and Kak Leen, Danny and family, Lyle and family, the three kids, her ever expanding range of pets, (can't believe we've now got 2 baby rabbits. Lol) and not to mention, skypes with Roy and kids. When we're older, I hope at least this family wouldn't let fights go on for too long. I mean, fights and misunderstandings are inevitable, but hopefully we'd try to see each other's points of view and try to settle things before it gets blown out of proportion.

Sigh. And on an annoying note, family conference was blergh. Very anti-climatic ending -.-

kawa Boo! blogged at 11:33 am

Comments: Post a Comment