Thursday, June 09, 2011

Bugger. I forgot a few minor details such as stating that its a training vehicle and uhm, tolerances (which is kindda important I guess but totally slipped my mind) among others and I got yet another B. God, how I hate summaries.

Ugh.

Omg. Okay, I admit the faults that were in the report but I spend so much time on it, and there was just so much to do! Additionally, having a 5000 word limit didn't help either. Eee yer!!

4 months of hard work just to come up with a Grade B. GRADE B! I could just slap myself. I mean, Alhamdulillah it's not bad. But it's not great either. And I hafta admit, I was expecting a B ;((

I hope I score better in the Business Report.

Damn. I need to go out...

Note to self: When writing a report as part of a group project, don't assume the project manager would handle the introduction and reasoning etc. Every separate report should be able to stand on its own with enough information on why instead of just how. Ugh. I should have done that! The report had most of the things needed, it just wasn't refined enough. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Also, need to brush up on my calculations O.0

Labels: ,

kawa Boo! blogged at 7:32 am

Comments: Post a Comment