Sunday, May 12, 2013

It just finally hit me that I'll be living on my own in Germany. I mean, I am able to take care of myself - doing laundry, cook meals, etc. 4 years of uni has taught me that. But for the first time I will actually be having my own apartment. Alone. Just me.

On the bright side I can walk around the apartment in anything I well please... actually that thought is quite comforting :P

And I guess this is quite different to studying. Instead of the few classes I had every week, where I pretty much spent days at home or out with friends, I have work where I don't have a choice but to go out for at least 9 hours a day. Plus, working with other colleagues. Should be good! *fingers crossed*

Here comes the home sick phase. At least it's kicking in early. I've got 3 weeks to make the most of family time!

kawa Boo! blogged at 3:05 pm

Comments: Post a Comment