Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!!! She's back! Omg I just wanna effing curse through out this wholeeeeeeeeeeee post!! And just when I thought I was in the clear. Ugh! All that hard work. Gone to waste. Just to let everything come to this. Oh, the fake smiles. I don't wanna go through even another second of that; having to keep reminding myself that it isn't so bad. I use to have something to look forward to - only having to keep up with the charade for just a few months just until she leaves. To keep the peace. But now. Oh gee golly. Congrats on being able to do your masters in Bath.

I need a new circle of friends.


;(

Labels:

kawa Boo! blogged at 10:50 am

Comments:
eh. condolences. yes, you need more new friends. oh well, u can play big sister to whatever juniors coming in. or u can randomly hug people on the street..
or, or!!
u can skype me and bitch about it~ (^^,)
 
Hahahaha. Condolences? Lol. Condolences indeed. Plus, I don't wanna be the big sister. You guys were suppose to be it. I like being the one taken care of. Haha. But yeah, you guys just HAD to leave :P Miss you guys!!! <3
 
eleh. lazy je tu~

it's not like it's our choice to leave!

and it's not like you gave us much chance to baby you.
hah!
 
Hahahaa. Baby me? That sounds so wrong. A picture - of me with a baby bip and being cradled in your arms with a baby bottle in your hand - comes to mind. AHHAHAHAHAHA. So So wrong! Lol.
 
well.. was going more for the baby cap and that hisap thingy shoved into your mouth and you sitting on a baby blanket with a huge frown~ =P
 
Well, actually the baby cap and hisap jari was also in the picture but I thought it was too visual. Nice to know we still think a like. Hahahaha. Not sure about the blanket and frown though. Hm. Okay. I'm gonna stop. YOU'RE gonna stop. Hahaha. Too much. So so. When's the next Bath-ian event?

Ps. Once a Bathian, always a Bathian! ;))
 
Bath-ian event... eh.. dunno. probably when jo gets back. but then, hajar's gonna be in penang starting early august. huhu.

but i guess we can always go pop in to fatin's place at sri damansara and make it an unofficial event. hehe.
 
Oh! What's in Penang?? Hmm.. Sounds like a "plan". Lol. Or are you in the mood to have a road trip to Penang??? :P
 
no la~ she's starting her teacher's college kat penang. if i've got the drive to road trip to anywhere, it'd be melaka~
 
Post a Comment