Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've planned my 2 and a half days after exams finish, yaw! I'm so excited!!! But tomorrow's paper is the hardest, I don't feel like studying ;( Anywhoo... My list! (obviously I'm currently procrastinating. Sigh)

1. Book an apartment for Amsterdam weekend! Hee~
2. Check out (granny-like) bicycle rental
3. Book taxi for Saturday ride to the Airport (7am flight :3)
4. Finish off FMA anime ;)
5. Patiently wait for Shaun to watch Fairy Tail. Woot! Woot!!
6. Need to change money to Euros for trip
7. Need to get the Motianis a thank you gift
8. Just a wee bit of shopping <3

....Come to think of it, I don't think I have time to do all!

OH! OTHER GOOD NEWS!! So far exams have gone pretty well, considering. Alhamdulillah. Love family for all the doas and prayers. And Insyallah, Mama and Kak Leen are coming over in June! I can't wait!! Matta fair in March should confirm the flight dates. Woohoo <3<3<3

Labels: ,

kawa Boo! blogged at 1:31 pm

Comments: Post a Comment