Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can you effing believe it? Aryssa got beaten up by a GROUP of boys in school today. She ACTUALLY got stepped on and hit on the head with a metal pencil case, among other stuff!! Gah! Not only is she just a girl, but having to go against a group of... *detain from swearing*.

I hope tomorrow when my daddy comes up to you, you'll pee in your pants out of pure unadulterated fear.

Sigh. I can't imagine what I would've done if anything happened to her :/ I need to go home.

Labels:

kawa Boo! blogged at 2:06 pm

Comments:
hey kawa.. just pray for Allah's protection. i mean u cant do anything since ure here right.. i know how u feel, i have a little sister myself. kalau boleh nak ikut punch the boys jugak when u back. can? ;p tccccc. :))
 
You're right. Thank Afifah. Will do.
 
Post a Comment