Monday, April 18, 2011

Last night was horrible. Well, actually the time I spent sleeping or trying to, as oppose to my actual evening.

I was home by 10.30pm, totally tired from the 5 hours spent at the BAMSA bbq followed by 4 hours of work and a buffet dinner. Only managed to fall asleep after midnight.

Throughout the whole night, I woke up 5 times!... Not to mention the stream of nightmares that came with sleep. First time, it was cause I was thirsty. The next three was a tug-of-war between "too warm under the blanket" and "too cold without the blanket". So ended up kicking the thick blanket away and opting for a thinner blanket. Lastly, woke up cause somehow it was just so uncomfortable! Agh!

The alarm went of at 8.55am but I thought I'd sleep in a little. Usually, I'd be up in 15-30 minutes on my own, but instead I woke up at 10.30 and was late for my meeting. Sigh.

Now I feel like crap and I have a headache.

Labels:

kawa Boo! blogged at 1:35 pm

Comments: Post a Comment